Accommodation Bonaire Lodging Bonaire Rates Reservations About Eco Lodging Activities Birdwatching Links Ecolodge Guestbook
Bonaire Self Catering Lodging & Accommodaton

The Lodge Rates:

Number of People Price per Night (US Dollar)
1-2 $89
3 $110
4 $125
5 $135

Exclusive US$5.50 Bonaire lodging tax per person per day.
Minimum stay is 3 nights.
Additional $40 cleaning fee if you stay 3 to 4 nights.


Special: Stay 1 week and get 20% discount on a kayak, caving or climbing tour with Outdoor Bonaire! One tour per person.
Book now!

We suggest our guests rent reliable transportation for traveling to and from the lodge. A pickup truck or jeep is ideal. No ATV quads are allowed. We can organise this for you with Bonaire Rent a Car.

Payment and Cancellation Policy
Upon your booking a down payment is required. This is 30% of the total amount (exclusive of tourist tax). This amount is non refundable. The remaining 70% has to be paid before arrival on Bonaire or upon arrival on Bonaire as agreed between owner and guest.

Work Exchange
Do you want to work and save some money while enjoying a stay at a very remarkable place on Bonaire? Check this out! You can stay at the Eco lodge for half price (exclusive of tourist tax) if you want to work 4.5 hours a day. The kind of work may be building, making concrete, carrying rocks, bush cutting, path clearing, collecting driftwood, etc. This is only for a maximum of 2 people. For more details contact us.

Bonaire Lodge
"...we (two adults, two kids) stayed for a whole week in this ecolodge. The week before we spent on Curacao and after Bonaire we went to Saba. Without doubt Auriga Ecolodge was the most adventurous, relaxed and memorable place of all places we stayed. The ecolodge is not just a place to sleep and eat, it’s an experience!"